Saturday, December 15, 2012

Praying

Holding my baby tight tonight,
Praying for the parents who lost that right.

Loving my child more every day
Praying for the babies in Heaven today.

Let's all join together and pray for God's peace
Pray for all violence and hatred to cease.

Wrap our arms around those who are living in pain
Pray that nothing like this will happen again.

- May God bring peace and healing to all those who are struggling with pain, heartache, and loss in the wake of yesterday's horrific events.






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jill! My heart is breaking for the victims and their families and for our country as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is breaking for those who were involved in the horrible event yesterday. It's scary knowing my little cousin still goes to public school. And because of what happened yesterday, it makes me want to homeschool my future children.

    ReplyDelete